- The verbal-plenary inspiration of the Holy Scripture and it's value for faith and practice in the life of the believer - 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
- The Triune Godhead in three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit - Matthew 28:19.
- The virgin birth of Jesus Christ - Matthew 1:23.
- The absolute Deity of Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God - John 20:20, 28-29.
- The necessity of the blood to remove sin in the life of the believer when he comes to faith - Romans 5:8-11.
- The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ - Luke 24:36-48.
- The second coming of Jesus Christ and its immanency - Acts 1:10-11.
- The fall of man and the resulting depravity - Romans 5:12-14; 3:23.
- The eternal security of all believers - John 10:27-30.
- The necessity of the new birth for mankind because of his position of spiritual death before God - John 3:3.
- The eternal existence of the redeemed in heaven - 1 Peter 1:3-5.
- The eternal punishment for those who have not accepted Christ as Savior - John 3:36.
- The responsibility of the believer to share the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with the lost World - Acts 1:8.
- The responsibility of the believers to separate themselves from worldliness as sanctified vessels of God - 1 Corinthians 6:14-18.
Back to the main page